Saturday, March 1, 2014

Product Review on the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara

3D Fiber Lash Mascara

Review By:  Wendi Dodson

So I told my friend Cheryl Sahm I would try her Younique 3D FiberLashes. I am a person of my word - so here is my 3rd day review. I LOVE THEM! Having worn extensions for some time, removing those show the exact damage done to our natural lashes from wearing extensions (they break off your own lashes very short).

I am attaching two pictures. The first from Day 1 - the day I removed my extensions and from this morning - Day 3 wearing them. I cannot say enough good things about them, and they are only a FRACTION of the cost (about $30 for 3 month supply) compared to way expensive and damaging extensions. Here is where to order them: www.butterflykissesmascara.com


It is an all natural alternative to fake lashes & extensions! and a lot cheaper. It comes in two tubes. One is gel and the other is dry green tea fibers. You alternate the two until you get the length and volume you want. It builds on your existing lashes with no glue or mess. Water resistant. Applies like mascara and washes off with facial cleanser. 

No comments:

Post a Comment